Tour Gardens in the Netherlands
We are running this Tour in collaboration with Garden Tours in the Netherlands.
Please note that all booking and reservations will be done through them.
Garden Tour Summary – What’s Included
- Small Group escorted tour to 12 exceptional historic and contemporary Dutch gardens including many designed by Piet Ouddorf..
- Escorted throughout by Martin Carrion-van-Rijn
- Accommodation in three very comfortable 4* Hotels : Hyatt Amsterdam Airport, Hotel Mooirivier Dalfsen, Hotel van der Valk Groningen-Westerbroek.
- Luxury Transportation by private coach accompanied by experienced tour guide with botanical knowledge.
- Complimentary welcome drinks on arrival.
- Entrance fees for all gardens and venues visited.
- 24 hr Emergency Service
This tour starts on 9 August 2020 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. During the first evening, you will have an opportunity to meet your tour leader and fellow garden visitors during complimentary welcome drinks. The second day of the tour will be spent visiting the JP Thyssepark and its pioneering use of wild flowers before traveling to the city of Utrecht and Vlinderhof, the Piet Ouddorf designed garden. Over the next 4 days we discover a number of exceptional historic and contemporary Dutch gardens. For example we’ll visit Palace Het Loo built for King William III of England, the sculpture garden at the fabulous Kröller Muller Museum as well as the ornamental gardens at the 14th Century Kasteel Twickel.
These along with the 9 other gardens that we visit during this tour are sure to leave you with a lasting impression of the Netherlands. We return to Amsterdam for the last night of the tour where we have a farewell dinner during a private cruise on the Amsterdam canals.
For all other questions about the tour, your point of CONTACT and reference will be:
Martin Carrion van Rijn